In this short video Dannybooboo work’s through the age old question of why women do what they do including:
- Why do women do seemingly random things?
- Is a woman’s perceived reality different than true reality?
- Do attractive women ever actually experience rejection?
This led me to a couple of thoughts.
Girls do experience plenty of rejection, but it’s different from how men experience.
Girls also do experience reality accurately, but it’s a filtered version of it (just like men do…but the filters are different so each sex sees a subset of reality and uses that to their interest).
One way I think of women is essentially a “walking womb” (womb-man). She has the eggs which are the gateway to reproduction and she gets to decide who gets a shot and breeding with her eggs.
Deep to a woman’s core she wants the best quality DNA she can find to fertilize her, and nothing less. Everything women do is to filter men for quality, they only choose the best quality they can get.
Women are amazingly good at this, the filter of reality they see works very well for this.
Everything else in their view of reality is secondary, essentially at a deep level their bodies know men will take care of the rest for them as long as they can find and keep high quality men in their life.
I do think girls experience plenty of rejection, even attractive ones. Some specific examples of rejection that girls experience are:
- The guy they want to approach them doesn’t (this increases over time as they age. I’d say 80% of women don’t get approached because they’re not a cute girl in prime age…we just don’t see these invisible women).
- The guy they want to text them / return their text doesn’t.
- The guy who took them out on a date doesn’t text for another date.
- The guy who fucks them doesn’t contact them afterwards.
- The guy they’re dating won’t commit to monogamy/marriage/whatever next step.
- The man they’re in a relationship with dumps them.
All this is even more painful for women because above all else they crave quality male attention (because this is what leads to everything else they need, good quality DNA and provisioning/protection).
One of the best dynamics to bring to your game is to take on the frame of being the chooser.
It’s an art to get to this point because in reality as men we’re the ones who are pursuing. But to have that frame of constantly evaluating her, being critical of her responses/behavior (in a cocky/funny way) gives her the anxiety of this guy could reject me so I have to work hard to win him because he’s a prize.
Ultimately this is where you want to be, because women date up. They need to feel this tension/anxiety of he may reject me.
It’s core to game.